Abuse and Family Violence

SCLS does not offer legal services in this area of law.

The Barbra Schlifer Commemorative Clinic is a specialized clinic for women experiencing violence and you may visit their website for information on getting help and resources - http://schliferclinic.com/how-we-can-help/get-help/

If you require assistance, in this area of law, you may contact Legal Aid Ontario to see if you qualify for assistance. You can also contact the Law Society of Upper Canada’s (“LSUC”)  referral service for obtaining assistance from a private lawyer.

You can contact Legal Aid Ontario at www.legalaid.on.ca/en/ or 1-800-668-8258.

You can contact the LSUC referral service at: https://www.lsuc.on.ca/lsrs/ or 1-855-947-5255.