Consumer Law

SCLS does not offer legal services in this area of law.

You may visit the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services' website at or 1-877-665-0662.

You can also contact the Law Society of Upper Canada’s (“LSUC”)  referral service for obtaining assistance from a private lawyer and/or private paralegal.

You can contact the LSUC referral service at: or 1-855-947-5255.