Criminal Law

SCLS does not offer legal services in this area of law.

If you require assistance, in this area of law, you may contact Legal Aid Ontario to see if you qualify for assistance. You can also contact the Law Society of Upper Canada’s (“LSUC”)  referral service for obtaining assistance from a private lawyer and/or private paralegal.

You can contact Legal Aid Ontario at or 1-800-668-8258.

You can contact the LSUC referral service at: or 1-855-947-5255.

If you are a young person under 18 or a homeless youth under 25, you may also contact Justice for Children and Youth at or 1-866-999-JFCY (5329).